Monday, January 4, 2016

Ornate Green Coat

The holidays took me by storm, and I wasn't able to get my head above water enough to post! I have really missed doing my blog, and I am sad to miss out on all of the holiday outfits I had planned. Unfortunately, there isn't much I can do about it now, so we are moving forward. I am going to try to keep up with it better in this new year, but I am starting grad school which means I may not keep up with it as well as I would like. I will try my very best though!

Okay... enough of that.... I will start the new year with one of my favorite jackets. I love ornate things and to be comfortable. This coat is both of those things, and it is wonderful! I like to wear it with leggins for comfort, but I thrifted this skirt over the summer and thought it would look good with this coat. It is something different, and that is the fun part of fashion- trying new things!



Coat- Thrifted (Harold's)
Skirt- Thrifted (Unknown)
Shoes- Thrifted (Jessica Simpson)

1 comment:

  1. Affirm... enough of that.... I will begin the new year with one of my most loved coats. I cherish fancy things and to be agreeable. This coat is both of those things, and it is superb!here.Are you thinking new fashion?juts shear with me here am waiting for your thing.\


    cashmere sweaters for women

    ReplyDelete