Tuesday, August 18, 2015

An Apple a Day...

This was one of my recent finds that I was so excited to wear while teaching. It is definitely cliché, but sometimes clichés work! I love the uniqueness of the apples, and that blue! It's periwinkle, which was my favorite crayon as a kid. I know that seems pretty random, but the love is still going strong. It's a color that I wish I saw more of in the fashion world. More on that another time...

 As I was digging through the many shirts on the rack, I picked it out initially because of that beloved blue. As I looked closer and saw that red, I immediately thought of a pair of shoes I had thrifted years ago that would go perfectly with the blouse. As fate would have it, they were a perfect match. Don't you just love it when things come together?






Top- Thrifted- Pleione
Pants- Motherhood Maternity- Don't judge! I know I had Sadie 5 months ago, but they are super comfy (Click Here to buy them)
Shoes- Thrifted- Gianni Bini

2 comments: