Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Summer is Sailing Away

August marks the end of summer in my book. September means pumpkin flavored everything, and that means I will break out my brown boots and leggings. In honor of that, I decided something super bright is in order.

 I found this skirt while thrifting about a month ago and I fell in love. I am a sucker for pleats and cobalt blue is such a beautiful, rich color; I couldn't pass it up! I decided to pair it with a striped shirt to give it a nautical look to emphasize the summer feel. However, I can guarantee this will not be the last time you will see this skirt. I already have tons of ideas to use it in the winter. I hope you enjoy your "last" week of summer!







Shirt- Merona (I just bought it last month at Target, but I don't see it online)
Skirt- Thrifted (Talbots)
Shoes- Thrifted (Charlotte Russe)

2 comments: