Sunday, August 30, 2015

My Fancy Jean Jacket

I have an obsession with all things classic. I love ornate tea sets, the beautiful voices of Dean Martin and Adele, the perfect red lip, and clothes that are tailored. I genuinely feel that I should have been born in another time.

 I have many items in my closet that are vintage or more on the classy side. My husband calls them my "old lady" clothes, I call it style. This jacket would fit in my husband's category.

 I went thrifting recently and when I found this jacket, I got those old, familiar butterflies of excitement. When I saw it was a size that fits, I squealed. I just fell in love. I hope I am not the only one out there that squeals and gets butterflies for clothing.As I was thinking of what to put it with, so many options came to mind. It was really hard to pick just one. That is why I believe everyone should have a jean jacket in their closet; may it be fancy or simple, they are so versatile and useful! If you don't own one, go buy one right now!








Jacket- Thrifted (Ann Taylor)
Shirt- Merona (Click Here to buy it)
Pants- Merona ( Click Here to buy them)
Shoes- Tory Burch (Click Here to buy them)




2 comments: