Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Grey and Red

I am bringing back my beloved red booties! These are some shoes that I thought long and hard about buying. I just wasn't sure just how many outfits I could wear them with. It has since become a mission. I am trying to find multiple ways, and it has been fun. My next way will be with a skirt somehow!

There is a place here in Houston called Harwin. It is full of cheap jewelry and accessories. It is a wonderful place! I always take a trip every summer to stock up for the school year. I bought this scarf over the summer there specifically for these booties. Like I said.. it's my mission... and it worked beautifully! I was happy that the reds complemented each other, because that doesn't always happen.

I am not sure if I like the bracelets with the outfit though. I am not one that enjoys wearing them, because I find they can get in the way, but I do like trying new things. This was one of those times. I will probably wear this outfit without them next time. What do you think?

A few of these items I have used in another post. The shirt was used in Upscaling your Average Tee, these shoes were used in An Apple a Day. It's fun to see how you can use your clothes in different ways!





Shirt- Thrifted (Threads 4 Thought)
Cardigan- Thrifted (LOFT)
Pants- Motherhood Maternity
Shoes- Thrifted (Gianni Bini)

3 comments:

  1. love the red booties. every gal should have a pair or two of red shoes http://finewhateverblog.com/2015/08/05/i-dont-understand-the-question/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reed boot and green coats there good massing as a dress up.Are you search this very low rate am suggest you here.


    womens cashmere sweaters

    ReplyDelete