Sunday, November 29, 2015

Coral in Cold Weather

Coral looks great with tan skin and on the beach, but it can also look good with pale skin and jeans. Tan skin also looks good in a ll seasons as well, but I just embrace the pale skin, It's less maintenance. Ok, I am drifting.. back to the coral sweater. I love wearing the bright color in the fall. Sometimes I get into a rut of wearing neutral colors and more on the dark side, so it's nice to brighten it up a bit.

This sweater is comfortable and surprisingly warm. It's perfect for weather that is in the 60s, and preferably sunny. I also am enjoying wearing my burlap Toms during the fall instead of always grabbing for the boots. It's a nice change, and still looks earthy and fall-ish.

The holidays have officially started! It's my favorite time of the year, but also my busiest, as I am sure you can relate! I hope you stay warm, enjoy spending time with family, and wear bright colors!...at least every now and then.




Shirt- Thrifted (Gap)
Pants- Motherhood Maternity 
Shoes- Toms (Buy them HERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment