Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Seeing Spots

There are times when I am thrifting and I see a top that I like, but I can't really picture what to pair it with. This shirt was one of those times. I love Ann Taylor, so I instantly fell for this shirt. My only concern was I didn't know what to do with it. I like to try to think outside the box, so I paired it originally with bright, kelly green pants. I didn't like how busy it was. The pants and shirt seemed to fight for the spotlight. I then tried it with classic navy pants, and I found my match! The plain pants and shoes gave way to the shirt and magic happened. Okay, maybe not magic, but I do think it helped the shirt to be the center of attention. I chose a green necklace to help emphasize the green in the shirt, and I ended up liking the combination.

 Sometimes, all a busy shirt needs is a plain pair of pants. That is just like in life, sometimes you are the center of attention like the shirt and other times you need to help someone else be. Which one are you today?




Shirt- Thrifted (Ann Taylor)
Pants- Merona (Click Here to buy them)
Shoes- Merona (bought at Target a long time ago)

No comments:

Post a Comment