Tuesday, November 3, 2015

The Bow Scarf

During the colder months, one thing I love to wear is a scarf. They can add so much to an outfit! Even though I truly love to wear scarves, sometimes I get bored wearing it the same way. Thankfully, there are so many ways to wear them.

One of my favorite ways to wear scarves is tied like a bow. I am such a fan of all things girly and wearing my scarf this way totally plays into that passion. It works best with silky scarves, or thin scarves.

This is my first picture with the infamous fall staple- the brown boots. I am loving the slight reprieve from heat we have been getting down here in Texas, and the feeling of fall is finally making it's appearance. YAY!



Shirt- Thrifted (Susan Graver)
Pants- Motherhood Maternity
Boots- Steve Madden
Scarf- Thrifted (Unknown)

This post is linked up with the following blogs:

No comments:

Post a Comment