Monday, November 23, 2015

Vest with the Fur

It's a whopping 36 degrees today in Texas! I am loving that the cold weather decided to show up. That also means I get to break out my jackets and sweaters! I have to wear them as much as possible before it is back in the 80s, and there is no telling when that will happen.

 I also get the opportunity to wear my vest that I found thrifting. It is furry, warm, and I love it. It is also inspired for Thanksgiving that is coming up this week. Wearing leggings for Thanksgiving is a MUST! It is the only way I can survive the day. I don't mean that in a bad way. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. It's just that there is too much good food, and I have no self control, so leggings help me to cope with overeating. 

Unfortunately, I do have to report to work and teach today and tomorrow, but starting Wednesday there is a fire in my fireplace, me on the couch with a warm blanket, a hot tea in my cup, and a book in my hand. I can't wait!




Shirt- Merona ( Buy them HERE)
Leggings- Vera Wang (old)
Vest- Thirfted (Unknown)
Boots- Madden Girl (Buy them HERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment