Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Vetern's Day

Today is a very important day! I truly believe that the men and women who protect this great nation are not always given the honor and respect they deserve. I feel as though they aren't always appreciated as much as they should be. The sacrifice they give is so great and is something that I can't even imagine doing. I am humbled by them and so thankful that they choose to do it!!

Thank you to all of our veterans out there! You have a special place in my heart, and you are always in my prayers! Thank you for your sacrifice and for keeping my family safe because of it.

I hope that everyone doesn't only take this day to recognize and appreciate them. Let's remember them always. I encourage you to lend a hand to help them when needed, give them the praise they deserve, and do any act of kindness you can think of to support them, for without them we would not be the country we are today!




Undershirt- Thrifted (Merona)
Sweater- Thrifted (Old Navy)
Pants- Motherhood Maternity
Boots- Steve Madden

No comments:

Post a Comment