Monday, November 2, 2015

Book Review + Outfit- Bomb

Have you ever been apart of a really good, juicy secret? You know, the ones where the person is whispering to you even in a room with just the two of you. The one where your friendship depends on it. You are not to tell a SOUL! That is what this book was like for me! It is about the invention of the atomic bomb. There are spies, secrets, betrayal, and geniuses changing the world.

Here is the synopsis of the book on Goodreads:

Bomb: The Race to Build and Steal the World's Most Dangerous Weapon

What I like: 
1. It was captivating for a non-fiction book.
2. I learned SO MUCH about the making of the atomic bomb, what being a spy meant during WW2, and what physicists were up to in the late 30s through the 40s.
3. It was SO. VERY. INTERESTING!
4. I didn't want it to end!
5. I learned a great deal about historically important people that I never knew about before.
6. I liked reading about a new perspective of World War 2.

What I didn't like
1. The only thing was when it went into great description about the scientific part of the bomb. I couldn't follow, so I just skimmed.

I didn't buy this book in a thrift store, so I included an outfit inspired from the book.



Shirt- Thrifted (Vintage)
                                                              Skirt- Thrifted (New York & Company)
                                                              Shoes- Thrifted (Anne Michelle)

This post is linked up to the following blogs:

No comments:

Post a Comment