Friday, October 30, 2015

Five Things Friday #3- Halloween Edition


Happy Halloween!! (well... more like Happy Halloween's Eve) I have a Five Things Friday Halloween edition for you today. I hope you enjoy :)

1. This is my daughter's first Halloween! This is her costume she will be wearing; she is going as a lady bug. I can't wait to put it on her!!



2. Ever since I was a little girl, I have watched Hocus Pocus after trick or treating. I did this tradition with three girls who I call my "sisters". They are actually neighbors who I grew up with, but they are truly family. We would trade candy and watch this classic movie. I always feel nostalgic when it comes on!


via GIPHY

3. I am just happy I made it through the day still alive. I teach 7th graders and it's the day before Halloween. To say that today was crazy is an understatement.


via GIPHY

4. The one candy that I always raid my nieces bags for are the vanilla tootsie rolls. They are so good! Well, that and nerds. It's the only time of the year that I eat real candy and not just chocolate bars.



5. I have always loved Halloween! It is so fun to dress up. Here is one of my favorite dresses that I wore one year. Cody and I were people from the Wild West.

 

That's all for today! I hope you have a Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment