Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Date Night


I would first like to take a moment and give the appreciation this mint necklace deserves. I have had a love affair with the color mint for many years now, and it is still going strong. It is a color that looks great in any season. I also have a love affair with statement necklaces, so naturally when I saw this necklace, it was an immediate buy. I am so glad I did, because it can really put together an outfit and gives it a great pop of color.

Now, when I look at this outfit, I think about how perfect it would be for a date night. I then think about my sweet 5 month old daughter and ask myself, "How will this work for a date night?" These days our date nights are movies with pizza at home, and our attire consists of pajamas. Although it may seem like that doesn't count as a date night, in our book it does, and I wouldn't have it any other way! With me going back to work, I just enjoy spending time with my little family any chance I get. So, I may not be wearing this on a date any time soon, but I hope it at least inspired you to pick out a special outfit and wear it for a night out with your loved one!





Shirt- Thrifted (Merona)
Cardigan- Thrifted (some weird brand I am not familiar with)
Pants- Motherhood Maternity (I know, it's time I buy real pants)
Shoes- Merona (I can't find them online)

No comments:

Post a Comment