Tuesday, September 15, 2015

My First Coat of the Season

I live in Texas. We all know that means I really don't even need a coat. At least not until December or January. However, I love the look of coats and continue to buy them despite my lack of need.

My favorite color is pink, in all shades, so obviously, this blazer was a definite buy when I ran across it in the thrift store. I bought it last year before I got pregnant, so it still doesn't button, but that's okay. Sometimes it looks good for blazers to be open so you can show off a beautiful statement necklace!

 This is my first coat of the season even though it is a lovely 88 degrees outside, because I am ready for some cooler weather. Unfortunately, that means I am not actually wearing this today. Instead, I will just admire it and wear it inside with my air conditioner blasting and wait patiently for the day that I can use it! Anyone else ready for the weather to change?



Dress- Thrifted (Old Navy)
Blazer- Thrifted (United Colors of Benetton)
Shoes- Thrifted (Anne Klein)

Here are some more pink blazers that are currently for sale.

Slouchy Boyfriend Blazer 
Mural- Nordstrom                        JC Penny

 
The Limited                                            New York & Co.




No comments:

Post a Comment