Thursday, September 24, 2015

Thrifted Thursday #2

I have chosen some of my recent thrifts that are more fall inspired.

1. J. Crew Pink Gingham Shirt
This was something that I fell in love with, but it wasn't my size. I do have a poshmark closet, so I am selling it on that. I found a few items with pink gingham and I posted them below.






J. Crew /  Lindy Bop / L.L. Bean /

2. Jessica Simpson Brown Belt
I love this belt and will definitely be using it throughout the fall season! I found some other brown belts that are currently for sale and would love to have in my closet.


Laser Cut Floral Stretch Belt   


3. Pink Columbia Fleece Jacket
I love my fleece with a passion. It is the perfect jacket to keep me warm, but shrug off when I get hot. I was so happy when I found this pink fleece jacket! I found some other pink fleece for you to shop.



  

Columbia- Dick's  /  Vineyard Vines / The North Face

1 comment:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of thethrillofthrifting blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path
    clipping path service

    ReplyDelete