Friday, September 18, 2015

Five Things Friday #1

I dropped the ball this past Thursday again. I was going to show you some items that I recently thrifted, but I couldn't get it together for some unknown reason. Instead, I am keeping with my alliteration abuse (I just can't stop!) and doing a Five Things Friday. I am just going to talk about 5 random things that come to my mind. This may get weird, but it will give you a chance to learn more about the person that I am.

1. My husband and I are celebrating our third wedding anniversary this weekend in the town that we met- College Station. We will be eating a fancy dinner and attending the football game tomorrow.


via GIPHY

2. This is our first time leaving our daughter, who is almost 6 months. I may cry and I will definitely miss her, but....


via GIPHY

3. I really want to go shopping on our anniversary weekend, is that weird? I know it's our anniversary weekend, but I want to go....


via GIPHY

4. I am currently reading such a good book that all I want to do is read!


via GIPHY

5.  It's Friday and all of my grades are in. If you are a teacher, you understand the struggle. I truly think I deserve a mini celebration in honor of my achievement!


via GIPHY

I hope you enjoy your weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment