Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Falling for Flowers

I am wearing shorts again, because it is still very hot. I am also wearing a shirt that is from a maternity store. If you have been following my blog, i'm sure you have taken note that I am still wearing maternity clothes even though my daughter is 6 months old. I can't help it. They are so comfortable!

I grant you permission to judge.

However, I didn't only choose this shirt because it's comfortable. I also chose it because I love the design. It looks very fall, and I am obsessed with the flowers. It's just so beautiful! I put on my burlap Toms to give it a more earthy look, which is not something that I normally gravitate to, but I really liked it with the shirt. I am branching out, and it feels good! Are there any outfits that you are branching out with? If so, let me know because I may want to try them out too!





Shirt- Motherhood Maternity
Shorts- Thrifted (Old Navy)
Shoes- Toms ( Buy them HERE)

This page is linked up to-
Sydney Fashion Hunter / Shopping My Closet / The Mummy Chronicles / Book of Leisure


No comments:

Post a Comment