Sunday, September 6, 2015

Green With Envy

Olive green is a tricky color for me. I see it mostly in the utility/military look. I support the Military and appreciate what they do, I just personally don't like wearing that look. I do however like how it brings out my eyes. See, it's tricky.

I paired the green pants with a sweater that I thrifted, leopard flats that are super comfortable, and lots of gold bracelets. It gave the olive green more of a girly look, and that is something I can jump on board with. I decided to look around for more olive green that could be girly. I posted some of my findings below.

If you like the utility look, than that's great and I want you to rock it out! For us girls that aren't the biggest fans of it, I hope you find ways to incorporate it more and let me know how you did it!




Shirt- Thrifted (Jones New York)
Pants- Motherhood Maternity (I bought them last year, they are no longer available)
Shoes- Thrifted (Brash)


These are my finds...

       Faux Leather Midi Skirt Sequin Embellished Linen Tee

          J.O.A.- Nordstrom                  WHBM 

  
            J. Crew                                   L.C.- Kohls


    Abiding Beauty Dress in Olive
          Express                                 ModCloth

   Dot Print Crewneck Sweater
       Sam Moon                            Nordstrom



No comments:

Post a Comment