Thursday, September 10, 2015

Thrifted Thursday #1

Thanks to Labor Day, I had lots of time to thrift! I went one day with my friend Katie and one day with my mom. I bought a whole lot, that I will show you in due time. I want to do my Thrifted Thursday a little different this time. I want to just highlight 3 of the items I bought. Some of them are currently on sale, or has something similar posted.

 1. The shirt I am about to show y'all is my most expensive find to date. It is a beautiful Diane Von Furstenberg 100% silk top. I looked it up to see what it was worth and was blown away. The retail value is $368. It truly is BEAUTIFUL! Unfortunately, it is not my size, so I am selling it on Poshmark.


2. This shirt is a pretty blue and has a really relaxed fit. I plan on wearing it with leggings because I need every chance I can get to be comfortable at work. It is K-Dash by Kardashians and is currently for sale on QVC. You can buy it Here.



3. This Stella & Dot purse is in perfect condition and I love the pattern. I was really excited about that, because it's sometimes hard to find a purse in such great condition. The pattern is retired, but I did find a similar purse with a different pattern Here.


I am hoping to do some thrifting, but I will be more busy this weekend so we shall see. If I don't post before Sunday, I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment