Wednesday, October 7, 2015

My New Scarf

Would you believe me if I told you I bought this scarf at Hobby Lobby? I hope so, because I did! Crazy, right? I went to hobby lobby looking to buy bow stuff for my daughter, and I came across the scarves. I was shocked at how cute they were! Who knew?! After much deliberation, I decided to settle on the flowers because I am just obsessed with them at the moment. Through this experience, I learned it's not just at thrift stores that I can be surprised to find some good deals. Hobby Lobby has some tricks up their sleeves too!



Tank- Merona from Target (Old)
Cardigan- Thrifted (Kenneth Cole)
Skirt- Thrifted (New York & Co.)
Scarf- Hobby Lobby (Buy it HERE)
Shoes- Candie's from Kohls (Old)

 
Linking up with-

The Pleated Poppy / Sydney Fashion Hunter / The Mummy Chronicles /
Shopping My Closet /
Pamper and Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment