Thursday, October 1, 2015

Thrifted Thursday #3

It's that time again, Thrifted Thursday! I am really having fun with these post, because I get to do some online window shopping. I have three more pieces that I have recently thrifted. Here they are--

1. Merona Orange Polka Dot Cardigan
I still love the polka dot pattern. I believe this will be a pattern that lasts me a lifetime. I have found other polka dot sweaters that I want in my closet and have posted them below.


  

J. Crew / Land's End / Mango

2. American Eagle Red Scarf
This is an infinity scarf that I recently thrifted. It is American Eagle and I just love the pattern. I posted some other red scarves that are currently for sale and that I like below.


 Sole Society Floral Print Infinity ScarfChillin' Haute Scarf

3. Ann Taylor Blue Cropped Jacket
This Ann Taylor jacket gives me life! I absolutely love a good cropped jacket! I also love the color and the studs. I have already posted an outfit with this jacket titled "My Fancy Jean Jacket," you can check it out Here. I listed some other blue cropped jackets that I want in my closet below.


Kippen Cropped Linen Blazer Styled by Joe Zee Printed Knit Jacket 


No comments:

Post a Comment