Thursday, October 22, 2015

New Orleans Day 2 & 3

Day two started off great in the courtyard with a complimentary breakfast. We had a Feis to attended, and I planned on wearing my palazzo pant outfit for that event. However, my football team was playing that day so I chose to wear my Aggie shirt instead. We sadly lost, but I will always support my Alma Mater no matter what. Here is the outfit I was going to wear.



Shirt- Merona (Old)
Pants- Thrifted (J.C. Penny)
Shoes- Tory Burch (HERE)

We were at a Feis all day and there was an Irish festival going on beside it. I am sad to say that I didn't take any pictures. I sometimes get so involved in what is going on that I forget to document it. This was one of those times. Sorry!

After the Feis, it was time to eat dinner. We were celebrating my nieces 10th birthday, and she chose where we were to eat. The Irish House it was, and it was delicious! I would recommend ordering the Bangers & Mash. That is what I ordered, and I loved it. 


That completed day 2 of the trip. The third day was spent eating breakfast at Cafe Du Monde and driving back home. I had no makeup on, leggings, a sweater, and my hair messy. Needless to say, there were no pictures of me taken that day. 



That concludes my short trip to New Orleans. I am hoping that I will have some time to go again soon to enjoy it some more! We shall see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment