Sunday, October 4, 2015

Sequins at Work

I am not sure it's appropriate to wear sequins at work, but in my dream world it would not only be okay, it would be recommended. I love things that sparkle! As a child, everything had glitter. As a teen, everything was rhinestoned. As an adult, I take what I can get!

When I am thrifting, I tend to see a good number of sparkly items. I do my best to try to pass them up only because I don't know where to wear them. Every now and then I come across something that I can't let go. This top was one. It was in good condition and a nice neutral grey. I tried pairing it up with a cardigan and pencil skirt to make it okay for work. I'm not ready yet, but one day I may be bold enough to wear it! Would you wear sequins to work?



Shirt- Thrifted (Express)
Cardigan- Thrifted (New York and Company) 
Skirt- Thrifted (George)
Shoes- Merona

Linking up with-
Pampers and Pearls

2 comments: