Thursday, October 15, 2015

Thrifted Thursday #4


We are leaving for New Orleans tomorrow! I am so excited because it is such a beautiful city with a rich history, and can we talk about the food?! I am expecting to gain 10 lbs. and I will do it happily! Next week I will show pictures of my trip. However, today is Thrifted Thursday. I have chosen some pieces that I have thrifted and are New Orleans inspired, or pieces I plan on wearing on my trip. I hope you enjoy!

1. J. Crew Paisley Top
I just love J. Crew's paisley numbers! They are always something that I gravitate to, and I jump for joy when I find them thrifting. This one is Mardi Gras colors, and I plan on wearing it come February.




NY Collection Tab-Sleeve Paisley-Print Shirt Paisley Poet Sleeve Maxi Dress Lauren Ralph Lauren Long-Sleeve Paisley Dress Shirt
NY Collection- Macy's / Express / Ralph Lauren- Macy's

2. AB Studio Palazzo Pants
While we are in New Orleans, we will be at a Feis, which is an Irish dancing competition. My nieces will be competing and it can be an all day affair. That is why I choose these palazzo pants to wear. They will be super comfortable.


Clara Patterned Palazzo Joseph Ribkoff Lattice Palazzo Pant Uptown Print Palazzo Pant

3. Express Sequin Tank
While we are in New Orleans, we will also be celebrating some birthdays. This is the top that I have chosen to celebrate in. I have also used it in a previous post. You can check that out HERE. I just love it!


Liz Claiborne Sequin Tank Top Express Sequin  Stripe Embellished Tank BCBGeneration Sleeveless Sequin Tank




3 comments: