Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Orange and Black

I always get very nostalgic around Halloween. It holds some of my favorite memories of dressing up and spending time with my family including my "sisters", who are my neighbors that I grew up with. I am so excited that it's this week, and I get to take my daughter trick or treating for the first time! She is only 7 months and will most likely be sleeping, but it is still memories made and traditions started. I put together an outfit to honor the colors that represent this fun holiday.

Side note- It was raining all day Saturday and Sunday, so this is the best I could do. Sorry for the bad quality! You can see I didn't get in the rain at all.... I am not a witch, I just didn't want to have to redo my hair. I'm sure you understand.


Shirt- Croft and Barrow in Kohl's
Cardigan- Thrifted- Merona
Pants- Motherhood Maternity 
Shoes- Thrifted (Anne Klein)



No comments:

Post a Comment